We are expert in data mining process
DEFINITION of ‘Data Mining’ A process used by companies to turn raw data into useful information. By using software to look for patterns in large batches of data, businesses can learn more about their customers and develop more effective marketing strategies as well as increase sales and decrease costs.
Generally, data mining (sometimes called data or knowledge discovery) is the process of analyzing data from different perspectives and summarizing it into useful information – information that can be used to increase revenue, cuts costs, or both.
Data are any facts, numbers, or text that can be processed by a computer. Today, organizations are accumulating vast and growing amounts of data in different formats and different databases. This includes:
- operational or transnational data such as, sales, cost, inventory, payroll, and accounting
- nonoperational data, such as industry sales, forecast data, and macro economic data
- meta data – data about the data itself, such as logical database design or data dictionary definitions
- · Are you still managing your business with email?
- · Are you still using Excel for your to-do lists in your business?
- · Are you still using lots of paper work?